Information to our guests by the business manager
Your health is our top priority.
Due to the latest covid-19 alerts, we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our visitors and staff. Currently, staff are being trained in the new operating rules. We are equipped with all the means to disinfect the rooms after checking out our guests. We are closely monitoring all the new rules of the Office of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- In the reception there will be antiseptic with at least 60% alcohol for visitors.
- Disinfection of keys.
- Cleaning rooms with steam cleaner
- Collaboration with a doctor who specializes in COVID-19
- We keep a file with the number of items and the details of the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
- Installation of antiseptics in each room.
- New departure time at 11:00 the latest and check in at 15:00 the earliest.
- Before your arrival, you will receive a form with your details (name, passport number, phone number, country, nationality), so when you arrive you will just need to get the room key.
- Payment for the studios will be completed upon arrival
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance must be maintained (between 1m and 2m) between guests and hotel staff and between each guest. Visitors are not allowed.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
-If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the business manager from your room for advice on what to do next.
- Let us know via email about your special wishes.We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us.
If you need information that you would like to let us know, please contact us.